Michael Phelps Wants to Go to Fashion Week&Olympic Autumn Glory!



4 意見
原文按我:)

屁搖(畫掉)譬謠用


We pushed through a gaggle of reporters from teen magazines and managed to snag an interview (regrettably hands-free). Michael explained his new goatee was a product of laziness. “I cleaned it up a little bit. But I just didn’t feel like [shaving] all of it,” he said. With security guards literally holding back a throng of ladies behind us, we asked if any overzealous fans had ever, say, thrown a bra in his face. “I had the funniest time at the welcome-home parade. There was this girl who had a sign up that said, 'I’m legal in four years.' I thought that was pretty original.” Clearly he didn't hear the "on your knees" girl. But sadly for her, Michael added he’s not dating anyone right now and won’t until the time is right. “You guys know everything else so I got to keep something to myself,” he said.

我知道我知道(舉手)....won't date anyone but your Mr.Right(咦).....那傢伙現在不是在FL嗎?他在FL吧?哪家航空公司快點變成MP的贊助商有飛不完的里程數啊多好用(?)


On to more fashionable topics, we asked if Phelps got invited to Fashion Week. “I have no idea if I did or not. I’m not sure where I was at that point, but I was traveling and I was super busy.” But if the designers in Paris had invited him to the shows, he so would have gone! “I’ll go anywhere. I’ll go enjoy myself. Come on — it’s fun going to those things,” he said. Michael’s favorite designers include Lacoste (whose hat he wore), Diesel, and Giorgio Armani. He hasn’t met Mr. Armani “yet,” he says, but the man did send him a shirt to wear for last night’s festivities. Hint hint, nudge nudge, Giorgio. David Beckham can’t hold down those Armani billboards forever! No time like the present to brew up a new campaign.
鋪雌我就跟你說MP愛鱷魚牌吧(揮揮)
...............雖然男裝的選擇真的相較之下不多啊哈哈(死)


Olympic Autumn Glory!


看完以後我只能說MP家的女人真的討喜好幾萬倍(媽媽加兩萬分*被打*).....就跟鱷魚家的爸爸看到MP贏都會咬牙切齒一樣的喜感啊(哪裡一樣........)


話說我真的越來越明白鱷魚他爸有多討厭MP了。......沒關係啦你們家也沒女孩那就當是嫁女兒好了(毆飛)
....啊諾....我總覺得爸爸討厭除了自己以外的男人的原因,主要是因為他都知道這些臭男生(?)們想要對他家女兒做什麼,哼哼。


4 意見:

匿名 at: 2008年10月12日 晚上7:33:00 提到...

"but I was traveling and I was super busy"这句话好眼熟,那个谁前几天好像也这么说过。。。。。。。那啥lochte有姐姐的吧。。。。。。。。

V at: 2008年10月14日 下午6:53:00 提到...

是的他們約好了(正色)



....有姊姊嗎一口一lll都不知道=3=
我只看過他的弟弟們跟爸爸媽媽還有奶奶其實(死)

匿名 at: 2008年10月14日 晚上7:33:00 提到...

他自己说的啦,本尊的照片我也没见过
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2b89pX9oY

是说这家伙居然只看自由泳?说的时候还很诡异的眨了一下眼睛........

V at: 2008年10月14日 晚上10:45:00 提到...

謝謝你的vid=ˇ=...Ryan的姐姐感覺不像Whitney跟Hilaryㄧ樣紅啊哈哈。

......如果嫁進去(你就說出來吧)那這樣他就會有4 older sisters了(欸)....




........他其實是在暗示大家他只會看他男朋友的freestyle啦(揮揮)

07的墨爾本這時候髮型還好賞心悅目啊嘎嘎。

newer post older post